WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- Sadly, the 3DS is region-locked, so I am only shipping to the United States.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Reblog as much as you like, but try not to spam 50 reblogs in a row.
- If you make a fake, empty, giveaway blog or something like that to spam reblogs then all your entries will be invalid.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!
Free Tee Friday!
Since you’re all pumped up from your midnight screening of Iron Man 3, we wanted to dedicate this Free Tee Friday to Mr. Tony Stark himself!
Reblog this post by 10AM on May 13th for a chance to win any one of our Iron Man tees in your size!
Which tee is your favorite?
AVA’S DEMON 20k+ READERS!!
Hey all you cutes out there in the fandom! Thank you so much for reading!! I’ll be giving away THREE shirts from the shop as a token of my appreciation!
- One like, one reblog!
- You need to be an Ava’s Demon reader (follower)
- Contest ends May 4th at 8pm PST (11pm EST)!
- I’ll be doing the drawing that night with a random number generator and contacting the THREE winners afterwards.
- GOOD LUCK!
Mini Super Random Multi-Fandom Giveaway
- Reblog this post as often as you’d like.
That’s it! Ends on Friday, May 10.
Three items will go to three randomly chosen people, who I‘ll ask to send me a list of the items in order of preference and work out who gets what from there, so keep your askbox open. I’ll ship anywhere.
- Set of four Hunger Game Pins
- Sherlock Season 1 DVD
- Set of four Marvel Comics Pins
- Castiel Phone Charm
- Temporary Anti-Possession Tattoo
- Large Avengers Button
- Large SHIELD Logo Sticker
- Set of four DC Comics Pins
- Set of four The Dark Knight Rises Pins
ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ Good luck !!
*Likes and reblogs count, Reblog as many times you want.
* You don’t have to be following me
* I will ship internationally
* Have your ask box open!
* Giveaway ends April 5
The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
losers winners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
Alright, kiddies, it’s that time again. Giveaway time! This giveaway is kind of sort of celebrating my approaching 30,000 follower mark, but really I just want to get rid of my leftover con merchandise. If you want to see my other tees just head on over to my RedBubble!
Here are the rules (please see before reblogging!):
- This giveaway will end on August 1st, 2013, so you have plenty of time!
- You can only reblog once. I repeat. ONCE. If you reblog more than once, it’s not very fair to the other people who want to win, and plus Tumblr doesn’t show multiple reblogs, so really it decreases your chances of winning.
- Likes do not count.
- You do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- Please, for the love of god, have your ask or submit page open! I need to be able to contact you through tumblr!
- I do not have any other sizes besides these, so please don’t ask. These tees are what I had leftover from my last con.
- I will not do specific button requests, you get what I pull out of my magical button box. They’re all great though, don’t worry.
- I might throw in some bookmarks! You’ll have to wait and see!
- There will be three winners, each chosen at random with a random number generator.
- Each winner will receive one tee (out of the three shown), three random buttons, a hand-drawn doodle of choice, and a handy-dandy business card (those were leftover too I want to get rid of them jusT TAKE ALL OF MY THINGS).
- If you are chosen as a winner, and your ask/submit pages are not open, I will choose someone else. If you are chosen and your ask/submit pages are up, you must respond to my contact within 24 hours or I will choose someone else.
- I can ship world-wide, and I will pay for shipping. Customs fees are a bitch, but I will do it. Just know that it might take a while for your package to get to you! I’ll let you know when I’m sending them out!
- The winners will get to choose their tees, first come first serve to whomever replies to me first! If you do not get the tee you wanted, I can always send you just a drawing by snail mail and I can choose a different winner of the tee!
Happy reblogging! If you have any questions just ask!
Marvel Comics Giveaway!
Horizon-labs and I have decided that its high time we did a giveaway, and in keeping with our blogs, we’ve decided to do a comics giveaway!
which is in no way affiliated with Tumblr blah blah
Prize: Two comics of the winners choice. We may decide to pick more than one winner, depending on the number of people who enter. Note: you don’t have to choose from the titles above, but they’re listed because they’re AWESOME and come highly recommended. We’re going to leave the specifics open for now, but we’d also be open to suggestions from the winner, if they already own the above or just REALLY want a specific book.
1) Don’t delete this comment, so that everyone can see the guidelines
2) You DON’T have to be following either of us but we appreciate it. Likes and reblogs both count, and you can reblog as many times as you please (within reason: try not to spam your followers dashes too much!)
3) The deadline is Feb 22, and the winner will be contacted shortly after (if there is no response within 24 hours, we’ll pick a runner up) Your ask box has to be open, and you have to be comfortable giving us an address for shipping.
Ok, so both my husband and I went to the midnight showing of The Hobbit. Therefore we got two sets of these gorgeous posters.
So I figured there has to be someone out there who wants to give them a good home.
Reblog this and I’ll pick someone at random to get all 4 posters.
You have until January 5th 2013.