You'll find a smattering of everything here, with concentrations on Marvel, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, LOTR, and whatever shows I am currently watching.
These Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are simple and so, SO good! A low fat cheesecake filling is stuffed inside of hollowed out strawberries and then dipped into graham cracker crumbs. All the flavor of strawberry cheesecake and just a fraction of the calories. Perfect to fill in that sweet tooth at any time.
- 4 oz of low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar (depends on how sweet you want the filling)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 10-20 strawberries ( quantity is your choice )
- 1/4 cup of graham crackers crumbs
Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out inside with a paring knife if necessary. I found most of the strawberries already had a nice hollow center so that step was not necessary. If you want to stand your strawberries upright ( like in the picture ) slice a bit off the bottom.
Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla with a mixer or by hand. Add cream cheese mix to piping bag ( you can use a Ziploc bag ) and fill strawberries. Once strawberries are filled dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. Devour and fall in love. Enjoy! You could also drizzle or dip strawberries in chocolate if desired.
I am definitely trying this out.
chocolate chip cookie dough cake
i’m gonna cry
Sweet Good GOD - Gourmet Jello Shots (with recipes!) from Jelly Shot Test Kitchen
they’re just so damn pretty
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
I have seen heaven and it is a beautiful place
I’ll continue to fill your dashes with unhealthy recipes. All hail the sugar.